Travel, Directions, & Parking
If you will be driving directly to the Lincoln Campus Center Parking Garage and choose to use GPS, the address is:
Campus Center Way, Amherst, MA 01002.
Parking is available in the Lincoln Campus Center Parking Garage at a reduced rate of $6.50 per day. We will give you a parking voucher when you check-in at the conference registration table.
Parking is also available in the UMass Amherst Visitor Parking Lot off of Massachusetts Avenue, located about .6 miles/950 meters away from the Student Union/Campus Center. Here is a UMass Campus Parking Map.
Conference Building and Accessibility
All of the conference programming will take place in the Campus Center at UMass Amherst.
The pre-conference retreat day on Thursday will take place in the Amherst Room on the 10th floor of the Campus Center, accessible by elevator.
Friday and Saturday Plenary Sessions will take place on the lower level of the Campus Center, in the Campus Center Auditorium, accessible by elevator and escalator.
Parallel Sessions will take place in meeting rooms on the 8th and 9th floors of the Campus Center, all accessible by elevator.
All on-campus dining options are located on the first floor of the Campus Center.
Lincoln Campus Center
- Amtrak for schedules, or call 800-872-7245.
- Valley Transporter 800-872-8752, provides airport transportation services.
- Seemo Shuttle 413-586-1120, provides shuttle service to and from Bradley, Logan, and New York airports.
- Exclusive Car Service Inc. 877-695-4665, provides private car services to and from Bradley, Logan, and New York airports.
- Bluebird Transportation 413-221-4512, provides airport shuttle and car services from Bradley, Logan, and JFK airports.
- Michael’s Limousine & Transportation Service 800-533-8470, provides transportation services to and from Bradley, Logan, and JFK airports throughout the local area.
Ride Share / Room Share Email List
Rideshare/Roomshare Email List: If you are interested in sharing transportation or lodging with a fellow participant, you can use the conference’s Rideshare/Roomshare email list to contact other interested participants and coordinate your travel planning.
Click here to join the Rideshare/Roomshare list.
On that webpage, complete and submit the subscription form. Check your email for a confirmation message–this prevents others from gratuitously subscribing you. Once you click the link in the confirmation message and your confirmation is received, your subscription request will be held for approval by the list moderator, and you’ll receive a final email once you are officially subscribed to the list. This is also a private list, which means that the list of members is not available to non-members. All of these steps help to protect your privacy and ensure the integrity of the list.